Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 07, 2012

Picture Helpers

Today I hung about 3/4 of our pictures.  I had helpers that followed me from room to room.  I think they were there more for support than for working.
 
 
I was so interesting that he fell asleep.

 
I may have disturbed his slumber, but by golly he wasn't moving.

 
Her slumber was undisturbed.  I think she was chasing rabbits at some point.

 
Bob moves for no one.  I placed the pictures along the wall where I wanted to hang them.  He was in the way, but it wasn't worth moving.  He just let me lean the picture over him.

 
I don't know if you can tell from the previous picture, but Lexi's baby pictures have faded and taken on a blue cast.  This picture gives more of a blue cast than it should, but you get the idea.  It sort of ticks me off that we spent a year documenting her growth and the local photography studio printed them on crappy paper.  The other originals from her photo sessions are still in great condition but these are toast and I don't have another copy of each of these poses.  I might pass them on to my cousin and see if he can work his Photoshop magic on them because this collage is just sad.  My own baby pictures from the mid 70's haven't even faded this badly.  Ugh!
 
 
 In other news:
 
 
 
AJ decided today was a good day to ride his bike to school.
 
 
Lexi decided she wanted to go with me to pick him up.  It was a nice family bike ride.
 
 
My newest clearance find and another documented photo bomb.
 
 

1 comments:

Angie said...

That's terrible that those photos have faded so badly. I remember those photos, too.