Actually you probably can if you guessed football practice, but I did mix it up with a haircut, a trip to the Goodwill to donate two boxes of gently used items, a trip to the recycling center, a brief stop at Walmart, and then I picked the kids up from school. Better than my usual same old same old, although I did throw in some last minute chores to prep for my parents' visit. The house is slowly beginning to look like our home and my parents complimented me on the addition of pictures and the removal of the last evidence of our move. Perhaps now I can move on to some of my projects that have been on the back burner for the last month or so. Now on to the pictures that I know you want to see. :)
Cats on alert. They were tracking a moth stuck in between the glass and screen. Whisk finally gave up but Bob stayed for quite awhile, finally jumping on the cat mahal and batting at the window.
You invade my house, I'm invading your house.
At football practice, Lexi had a fan club. Here she is holding a stick so the young lady can perform a Karate chop.
Look at my little man rushing past the offensive line to go after the ball.
Lexi's fan club got bigger. Like I've said before, she's going to be a great babysitter.
The sun keeps setting earlier and earlier. Summer is finally coming to a close.
Coach rounded the boys up after practice to give them a pep talk for Saturday's game. We walked away with pages of plays to learn. Football players have earned my respect because I couldn't possibly keep all those plays straight.
After Coach finished his speech, one of the young men asked to lead the team in prayer. It was a very touching moment. Matter of fact, it influenced AJ to conclude our dinner prayer with his own, asking for among other things, his father's safe return.
0 comments:
Post a Comment